Re: RFS: bbppp -- PPP tool for the blackbox window manager

Florian Ernst <florian@uni-hd.de> writes:

> well, OK, I take it nobody is interested in this package at all, as I
> haven't even recieved negative response so far... ;)
>
> I'll continue to maintain my version of the package until someone
> steps forward I can hand it over to who has / doesn't need a sponsor.

I can sponsor you I guess, but I don't have a PPP link on which to test
it.  I'd have to take your word on it that it works.

> All the files can be found at
> http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/bbppp
>
> Additionally in one week from now I will file a RFS on
> http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/
> so this package doesn't get lost in the list archives.
>
> Just drop me a mail if you want further comments...

I have a couple comments:

* The patch that changes 0's to NULL's is pointless.  In C++, NULL is
  just "#define NULL 0".

* The xlibs-dev build dependency is obsolete:

  Package: xlibs-dev
  [...]
   This package smooths upgrades from Debian 3.0 by depending on libice-dev,
   libsm-dev, libx11-dev, libxext-dev, libxi-dev, libxmu-dev, libxmuu-dev,
   libxp-dev, libxpm-dev, libxrandr-dev, libxt-dev, libxtrap-dev, libxtst-dev,
   libxv-dev, pm-dev, x-dev, and xlibs-static-dev.  This pseudopackage is only
   depended upon by packages that haven't yet corrected their dependencies to
   reflect the new library arrangement.

--
Don't worry, it's *in*-flammable.