RFS: makeself

Hello.

I'm looking for sponsor for my newly created package.
Here goes relevant information:

* Package name     : makeself
  Version          : 2.2.1
  Upstream Author  : Stéphane Peter <megastep@megastep.org>
* URL              : http://www.megastep.org/makeself/
* License          : GPL
  Description      : utility to generate self-extractible archives
  Long Description :

  makeself is a small shell script that generates a self-extractible
  archive from a directory. The resulting file appears as a shell script
  (many of those have a .run suffix), and can be launched as is. The
  archive will then uncompress itself to a temporary directory and an
  optional arbitrary command will be executed (for example an installation
  script). This is pretty similar to archives generated with WinZip
  Self-Extractor in the Windows world. Makeself archives also include
  checksums for integrity self-validation (CRC and/or MD5 checksums).

Package can be obtained from http://skawina.eu.org/makeself/
It's linda and lintian clean.

I'm not an only one person who needs this package. Someone else
submitted RFP against this program (#200151).

I'm not DD yet (http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=fenio%40o2.pl),
so I can't upload it myself ;)

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska