RFS: rc-sysv-conf

Hello,

I'm looking for a sponsor for rc-sysv-conf, which is a run-level
configuration program for Sys-V like init script links. rc-sysv-conf is
much more flexible then rcconf, for it allows you to update links in any
run-level, makes good decisions on what priority numbers to use for the
links (if using the basic interface), allows you to choose your own
priority numbers (if using the advanced interface), and organizes the
screen in a more sane way so you can see what all services are doing at
any run-level.

It's released under the GPL.

Description from the man page:
  rc-sysv-conf gives an easy to use interface for managing
  "/etc/rc{run-level}.d/" symlinks. The interface comes in two different
  flavors, one that simply allows turning services on or off and another
  that allows for more fine tuned management of the symlinks. It's a
  replacement for programs like ntsysv (RedHat) or rcconf (Debian).

You can get all the files (.changes, .dsc, .orig.tar.gz, .diff.gz, and
.debs) at ftp://ftp.pidone.org/rc-sysv-conf.

John, Thomas, and Jochen - I Cc'd you because I thought you might be
interested in this program, Re: bug #214757.

Thanks,

	-Joe Oppegaard