New software: Domain Technologie Control

Hi !

I've done a software. Domain Technologie Control (DTC) is a set of PHP scripts
and a web interface that manage a MySQL database that handles all the host
information. It generates backup scripts, statistic calculation scripts, and
config files for bind, Apache, qmail, and proftpd, using a single system
UID/GID. With DTC, you can delegate the task of creating subdomains, email, and
FTP accounts to users for the domain names they own, and monitor bandwidth per
user and service.

I need a sponsor to upload my software. It will be soon available in BSD tree as
weel, but I like a lot more debian ! :) I hope you will like my baby, I've spent
realy a lot of time on it. I'd be happy to see it in SID. :)

http://gplhost.com/?rub=softwares&sousrub=dtc

Regards,

    Thomas GOIRAND

This message was sent using GPL.Host webmail: http://gplhost.com