Re: Request for sponsor/mentor: albatross

On Sat, 2003-05-17 at 06:17, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> On 16 May 2003, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
>
> > I've packaged the Albatross Web Toolkit. I've filed an ITP: Bug #193574.
>
> Once you've got it to the quality of wanting it in Debian, contact me and
> we'll work something out.  It certainly looks interesting.

Sorry for the delay, but I was busy working on the packages ;)

At this point, the packages could enter unstable as far as I'm
concerned.

There are still some items on my TODO list; most importantly, producing
Python 2.3 versions, which should be fixed within a few days, and an
issue with generating HTML documentation that I'll have to discuss with
upstream about.

Nevertheless, all of the functionality is there (even down to the
session server), and I think having the packages in unstable and getting
bug reports is the quickest way of making them better.

The latest version of the packages is at
http://people.paniq.net/~fabbe/debian/albatross/

Cheers,
--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>