Problems with apt-setup and tasksel/dselect

Hey!

I just wanted to install the lastest version of Debian (3.0_r1)
The Basic System works just fine. But the apt-setup is giving me a headache.
Apt-setup asks for the CD-ROM Drive, which in my case is /dev/hdc.
Then i pick all my packets and it gives it on to tasksel/dselect.
Then the program asks me to insert the "debian-30r1-i386.....binary 1" CD -
which i did.
But it somoehow can't get acces to the CD I think. It keeps asking me to put
the CD in. Even though the CD-Rom Drive is already mounted to /cdrom
(According to the setup program)
What's the problem here? Besides my missing knowledge and my poor English?

I'd be grateful for any help

CU

Florian Dengler