Request for sponsor/mentor: albatross

Hi,

I've packaged the Albatross Web Toolkit. I've filed an ITP: Bug #193574.
Now I'm looking for a mentor that could take a look at the package, and
be prepared to sponsor it once the packaging is good enough. Comments
and suggestions from anyone are welcome of course.

There are some issues with the documentation that I'm already aware of.
Also, one part of the software (a session server) is not included yet
because I wanted to start simple. Those will be fixed in the next few
releases. However, for most purposes, the package should already be
quite useable.

The first version is available at
http://people.paniq.net/~fabbe/debian/albatross/

Thanks in advance!