Re: Perl example scripts

Hi,

I may be speaking out of turn here (just a lurker), but recently I saw
on the RC bugs list a large number of RC bugs that were put against
several packages that were relying on files that came from
/usr/share/doc/<package> directories.

Here is the URL to the bug in question
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=185286.

I believe that these sorts of files should go into /usr/share/<package>
now.

Let me know if I'm wrong on this one.

Cheers
DC