RFS: libogg-vorbis-header-perl

Hi all,

I've made some changes to the libogg-vorbis-header-perl package. Please check
it again if you had earlier.

It now doesn't remove the test.ogg.bak file present in upstream; rather
there's a new rule in debian/rules which teaches dh_clean not to remove it.
The script that used this file is now unmodified upstream too.

Currently, this is the only interface to Ogg Vorbis comments which has read as
well as write support.

I need this package so that audiolink, another package I'm debianizing, which
depends on it, can be introduced in Debian.

This is the the Ogg::Vorbis::Header module from CPAN.

This package provides the perl the module Ogg::Vorbis::Header. This module
presents an object-oriented interface to Ogg Vorbis files which allows user
to view Vorbis info and comments and to modify or add comments.

lintian complains about

W: libogg-vorbis-header-perl: package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5
usr/lib/perl5/Ogg/Vorbis/Header.pm

but it's wrong in this case.

It passes linda fine.

The files can be obtained from

deb http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main

and

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/libogg-vorbis-header-perl/

More information on Ogg::Vorbis::Header is here:

http://search.cpan.org/~dbp/Ogg-Vorbis-Header-0.03/Header.pm

License: GPL.

Please take a look.

Thanks,