Re: RFS: msmtp, wmnetload, wmwifi

 I searched the debina-mentors archive and am not sure
 what to do about the no orig.tar.gz.

 I followed the Debian New Maintainers Giude to the tee, and when
 packagin, it doesnt seem to generate a diff or orig.tar.gz.

 I ran lintian on the package and dsc, and it doesnt report any
 errors.

 I am packageing on woody/table, maybee this is the reason?