Re: [Fwd: Re: Integrate Knoppix in Debian (was: Re: Debian Enterprise?)]

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 02:40, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 09:37:19PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > fyi
>
> Er, why did this warrant reposting on a list for answering novice
> developer questions?

             Cc:
debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Re: RFS:
fai-bootcd
           Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003
17:59:08 +0800
(WST)

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> Have you forwarded this to Klaus Knopper - does someone have a
suitable

It's really got nothing to do with Knoppix at this stage, that's just
where I'd like to take it - standardise on a toolkit for making live
CDs.

----
It seemed related to FAI - perhaps I should have sent it in-thread, or
not at all...

sorry
zenaan