Re: RFS: msmtp, wmnetload, wmwifi

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 10:22:47AM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 02:53:43PM -0800, Jess Mahan wrote:
[...]
> >  wmnetload (1.3) - A network interface monitor dockapp for Window Maker.
                       ^^
                       Dump this "A ".

> >  wmnetload is a network interface monitor dockapp for Window Maker. It is designed
> >  to fit well with dockapps like wmcpuload and wmmemmon. It tracks whether the
> >  interface is functioning and displays current network interface throughput, along
> >  with an auto-scaling graph of recent network activity (the graph separates
> >  upstream and downstream traffic load cleanly without resorting to colors).
> [...]

> I'll take a look at this.

Not yet fit.
* software not specific to debian (i.e. almost anything !=dpkg)
  packaged as Debian-native package, no orig.tar.gz. (Check the the
  debian-mentors archive for a more verbose explanation.
* Not lintian-clean.
* Outdated policy version compliance.
            cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.