Re: RFS: fai-bootcd

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> Have you forwarded this to Klaus Knopper - does someone have a suitable
> address to mail it to? That would seem to me to be a useful thing to do.
>
> This also sounds like a potentially very useful "enterprise" related
> package.

It's really got nothing to do with Knoppix at this stage, that's just
where I'd like to take it - standardise on a toolkit for making live CDs.

This project could be very useful for all Debian sub-projects - providing
a common installation mechanism and standard way of defining the
sub-project in terms of a Debian subset and any further customisation
required, though I'd like to integrate FAI's class mechanism into d-i in
the future.

--
Niall Young
niall@holbytla.org