RFS: msmtp, wmnetload, wmwifi

 Hi, I would like to get a sponsor. I am new to sponsorship/manitaining although
 I am not new to Debian or Linux. Debian is my favorite Linux distribution and
 I am excited about contributing to it.

 Below are the packages I am requesting sponsorship for:

 msmtp (0.6.1 & 0.6.2 ) - An "SMTP plugin" for Mutt and probably other MUAs.

 msmtp is an "SMTP plugin" for Mutt and probably other MUAs (mail user agents).
 It forwards mails to an SMTP server (for example at a free mail provider)
 which does the delivery.
 To use this program, create a configuration file with your mail account(s)
 and tell your MUA to call msmtp instead of /usr/sbin/sendmail.
 Features include:
    - SMTP AUTH methods PLAIN, LOGIN and CRAM-MD5
      (and DIGEST-MD5 and NTLM when compiled with GSASL support)
    - TLS encrypted connections
      (including server certificate verification and the possibility to send a
      client certificate)
    - IPv6 support
    - support for multiple accounts
    - sendmail compatible exit codes (which most MUAs understand).

 wmnetload (1.3) - A network interface monitor dockapp for Window Maker.

 wmnetload is a network interface monitor dockapp for Window Maker. It is designed
 to fit well with dockapps like wmcpuload and wmmemmon. It tracks whether the
 interface is functioning and displays current network interface throughput, along
 with an auto-scaling graph of recent network activity (the graph separates
 upstream and downstream traffic load cleanly without resorting to colors).

 wmwifi (0.1) - A wireless network signal stength monitor for Window Maker.

 wmwifi is a wireless network interface monitor dockapp for the Window Maker
 desktop. It is designed to fit well with dockapps like wmcpuload and wmnetload.
 wmwifi relys on the Wireless Exntension being enabled in the kernel.

 These packages can be obtained via apt-get here:
 deb http://digitalssg.net/debian ./
 deb-src http://digitalssg.net/debian ./

 Thank you for your time.

 -Jess Mahan