To whom it may concern

: hi,

: My name is Sanusi Oluwafemi John. I have completed my secondry education from goverment college Matori Grammar School, Nigeria in year 1998. in year 2001 i have completed my first year intermediate in computer science from from Private college name Reezdan Computer Institute of informatics and management. Here is no education in my level. I have done my education in Nigeria College therefore i can write English Language and speak good. I have done English language course,,i am exellent in computing creativity such as Software because i have done Web Design/Desktop Publishing from Software institue Reezdan Computer Institute. I am speaking english and one Nigerian Language. Now i want sponsor from any US goverment college in case of my foundation studies.

: I am looking for my brigh future and may be my first step will up with your help..

: with respect

: Sanusi

Do you Yahoo!?