Re: Adopting orphaned packages (axkit and relatives)

> axkit has been on my radar for a while so I'd be willing to sponsor your
> upload.

Thanks, Jaldhar.  I built a set of packages under pbuilder, which can be
obtained from http://www-static.sane.net/axkit-1.6.2-4/ (as soon as the
DNS record has propagated; it's the same IP address as www.sane.net).  I'd
like to test them before I ask anyone to upload them, but I'd appreciate
it if you could check that they are correctly formed.  pdebuild appears to
have signed the binary packages correctly with AUTO_DEBSIGN=yes, but I had
to debsign the source changes file separately, and I'm not sure it's
right.  lintian axkit_1.6.2-4_source.changes reports:

  E: axkit_1.6.2-4_source.changes: md5sum-mismatch-in-changes-file
axkit_1.6.2-4.dsc

Also, testers of the packages would be very welcome.  (The only change
relative to the previous version is the addition of
AxKit::Language::PassiveTeX as a separate package, so an XSL:FO test case
would be especially welcome.)  I have attached an apache conffile snippet
that should activate AxKit in a mod_perl enabled apache.  Contact me for a
tarball containing some example pages and extra XSP taglibs.

Thanks,
- Michael