Re: Packaging phpLDAPadmin. Newbie's questions.

In article <[🔎] 20031115004751.GD22665@segonds.net> david@segonds.org writes:
>I looked at the documentation for ucf and briefly played with it. If you
>want to use ucf, I guess you need to put it as a "Depends:" for your
>package, right?

Yes.

>Which packages are using ucf today for their configuration needs?

quaff$ apt-cache rdepends ucf
ucf
Reverse Depends:
  em8300
  wmsun
  wmmoonclock
  vm
  tvtime
  scoop
  psgml
  proftpd-pgsql
  proftpd-mysql
  proftpd-ldap
  proftpd
  phpmyadmin
  nullmailer
  noffle
  mailman
  lineakd
  hylafax-client
  hinfo
  gnus
  cpu
  clamav-freshclam
  clamav-daemon
  calc
  fontconfig
  apt-listchanges

Warning: Due to a bug in debconf, packages that use both debconf and
ucf in postinst need some ugly workarounds.  hinfo has one of the more
parinoid (and uglier) workarounds.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html