Re: Packaging phpLDAPadmin. Newbie's questions.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 07:00:39PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> You likely know your users better than anyone else; you are one at least.
> If you're concerned about whether it would take too much time or effort to
> implement it correctly, try the (much simpler) conffile approach first, and
> consider adding more involved configuration options in the future if it
> seems to make sense.

I will attempt to get the simple version uploaded as soon as possible
(need a sponsor for that) and then work on modifying the configuration
system. I already have some ideas on the subject but more will come as I
get more familiar with Debian packaging system.

Your advices are greatly appreciated along with the time you spent
replying to my messages.

Sincerely,
David.
--