Need a mentor with a !x86 machine

I'm trying to adopt xmms-goom which has a release critical bug related to
!x86 architectures.  I believe the version I've packaged fixes the problem,
but I don't have access to a !x86 machine running unstable to test it on.  If
someone could download, build, and test this package I'd be very gratefull.

http://www.nixnuts.net/xmms-goom.tar.gz

All of the necessary files are included.  If it gives you any errors during
the build process please send me a copy of the build log.

Thanks

John Lightsey