Re: New-Boy: GPG Trouble + some more [long]

On 2003-11-07 17:43:28 +0000 blacksheep <blacksheep@lulli.net> wrote:

in my country to get the key signed. I got it, but he warned me that the key should better NOT expire, whilst I
	generated a key with an expire date of 1 year from that day.

I've been told that before, but still haven't bowed because I like key expiry because of other reasons. Really, it should be possible, but the loooong time many people spend in NM and the just plain broken keyservers out there make it a bit of a pain.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at