Re: New-Boy: GPG Trouble + some more [long]

Hello!

blacksheep schrieb:
> I mean, should I generate a new key and get back to him
> with that to be signed again? Isn't there any way to avoid
> going back and meet him _physically_ ?

I think if you sign the new key with the old one,
you should be able to convince him (by mail) that
the new one is valid as well. :o)

> Currently, I am looking for a ``mentor'', while the developer I
> met could be my ``sponsor''. Maybe I misunderstood something,
> and he could be them both.

It's possible (and reasonable) when he becomes both.

> E: plml: FSSTND-dir-in-usr usr/man/

You should use /usr/share/man instead.

> W: plml: unknown-section unknown

You obviously didn't change the section of your package
(found in debian/control).

Ciao,
                Eike