RFS: kdiff3 - compares and merges 2 or 3 files or directories

Hello!

While trying to do something useful for Debian by fixing
an RC bug, I needed a graphical diff and merge tool.
I found kdiff3 for KDE. I wondered why it is not yet
packaged, so it became my first public package. If there's
a better graphical diff already in Debian, I'd really like
to know (and have kdiff3 sponsored nevertheless).

Package name    : kdiff3
Version         : 0.9.71
URL             : http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net
License         : GPL
 KDiff3 compares two or three input files and shows the differences
 line by line and character by character. It provides an automatic
 merge facility and an integrated editor for comfortable solving of
 merge conflicts. KDiff3 allows recursive directory comparison and
 merging as well.

The package lintian and linda clean.

Some of the entries in Build-Depends were neccessary to build
it with pbuilder. I wonder why. (Just have a look at them and
consider sponsoring meanwhile. ;o) )

The package as I'd like to have it uploaded can be found here:
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~eikes/debian/kdiff3/

Another package - as pdebuild built it - is not installable
on my system due to dependency problems.
dpkg says: "kdiff3 depends on libc6 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-4)", but
I could not satisfy this with the most recent unstable libc.

Ciao,
                Eike