Re: RFS: anteater

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 12:14:25AM +0100, Eike Sauer wrote:
> Am Montag, 3. November 2003 13:37 schrieb Andreas Metzler:
> > I am really sorry for bringing this up one by one, but afaict the
> > Build-Dependency on docbook-to-man is completely superfluous.

> Why?
> I found it neither in essential packages nor in the package
> build-essentials...?

It is simply not used in the build.

I assume that a former revision of Andrea's package dynamiclly
generated a manpage from sgml source and therefore needed the
dependency, and he[1] simply forgot to remove the dependency when it
was not necessary anymore.
             cu andreas

[1] Never sure about "Andrea", but I think in Italy it is male. ;-)
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"