DD Process

Hi All:

I applied to become a Debian Developer back in June or July. My last
communication with my application manager was my response to the tasks
and skills questions in mid-September. I haven't heard anything since
then.

I'm wondering if I should just sit tight and wait for a response, or if
it's a good idea to send a note to see if I'm lost in the stack or if
there's some problem with my application. I realize everyone is busy, so
I'm just wondering if there's anything I should be doing at this point.
--
Adam Kessel
http://bostoncoop.net/adam