Sponsor for the Nice compiler (Java extension)

Hi,

I am the main upstream author of the Nice language, which is an extension of Java with many advanced features. It is released under the GPL.
Homepage: http://nice.sourceforge.net

A few month ago, I already asked for a sponsor (http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2003/debian-mentors-200304/msg00307.html). The main obstable for inclusion in Debian was then that Nice could not go into main, since no free JVM was able to build it. I sent bug reports, and fixed a few bugs in upstream Kaffe. Now, with Kaffe 1.1.1 in Debian, Nice can be built with free tools only, and thus go in main. :-)

Since the last request for a sponsor, I also took into account the comments to improve the package. In particular, it is now a standard (not native Debian) package.

I made the new package available at: http://cristal.inria.fr/~bonniot/debian/

I am looking for comments about the packaging, and for a sponsor. I'm also planning to apply to become a Debian developer.

Thanks for your help.

Daniel