Re: RFS: pizza-business

Le Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 12:34:06AM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow écrivait:
> Laurent Fousse <laurent@komite.net> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm seeking a sponsor for pizza-business, a pizza restaurant
> > simulation game. This closes #180789.
> >
> > The package is lintian clean except for:
> >
> > W: pizza-business: menu-item-creates-new-section Games/Simulation
> > /usr/lib/menu/pizza-business:2
>
> Looking at the menu policy thats actually a lintian bug. xlife has the
> same and allways had that section (even though it was only
> (re)introduced a short while ago).

Is it already reported? I'll parse the bug list but it is really long.

> > which I think is a lintian bug (being out of sync with menu policy,
> > correct me if I'm wrong).
> >
> > The package can be found here:
> >
> > http://www.komite.net/laurent/debian/pizza-business/
>
> Games, games, games.
>
> Multiplayer support?

Not yet. It's all about you and your restaurant. Here's the

 Pizza Business is a game written in C++ in which you start a pizza
 restaurant. You, the owner, make the decisions that affect the growth
 (or decline) of your pizza business. You must manage a budget,
 hire/fire employees based on performance reports, buy tables and
 chairs for the restaurant, buy ovens, and buy advertisements to
 promote your business. The game is being targeted for multiple
 platforms including Windows and Linux. The game uses the wxWindows
 cross-platform GUI library.

Cheers,

Laurent.