Building thuban on ARM

Hallo!

I need some help with a problem of my package thuban. Thuban is
building successfully on almost all architectures except ARM. See
here the relevant part of the buildlog:

------------------------
dpkg-source: extracting thuban in thuban-0.8.1
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is thuban
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 0.8.1-2
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture is arm
 /usr/bin/fakeroot debian/rules clean
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
python setup.py clean
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 223, in ?
    run_cs_script(wx_config_script, wx_cs_params)
  File "setup.py", line 196, in run_cs_script
    flags = run_script(command + ' --cflags ')
  File "setup.py", line 186, in run_script
    if pipe.close() is not None:
IOError: [Errno 38] Function not implemented
make: *** [clean] Error 1

The whole buildlog can be found at [1].

Has somebody any idea what's going wrong there?

Greetings,

	Silke

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=thuban&ver=0.8.1-2&arch=arm&stamp=1061630451&file=log&as=raw

--