Re: RFS: sn - Small NNTP server for leaf sites

To add some information to my previous post (in the hope of attracting
some more attention)

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 02:52:31PM +0200, Chris Niekel wrote:
> The 'sn' package was orphaned, and I ITA'ed it. I'm not a DD yet, and
> this is my first package, so I would like to receive some feedback on
> it.

It's available from:
    deb http://niekel.net/debian ./
    deb-src http://niekel.net/debian ./

And also from:
    deb http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
    deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

    (which is probably faster than my ADSL-line)

Since these are just changes to the previous version, it would be nice
if this was eventually uploaded, thus fixing a RC-bug, a minor bug, 5
wishlist bugs, and acknowledging a NMU.

Thanks,
Chris Niekel

--
    I've been down so long, if I'd cheer up, I'd still be depressed.
            - Lisa Simpson, Moanin' Lisa Blues.