Re: gcc versions and c++ packages

Searching the mailing lists, oddly shows up nothing.  I think the debian
mailing list search page needs some fixing.

I'm actually using gtkmm1.2 not 2.0 so there is no c102 version.  I
guess I will send an e-mail to the maintaner and ask.

Which leaves me one big question.  How do I force my program to link to
the new version, and not the old?

Dave