packaged perl module

I'm renaming the libtext-csv-perl module to libtext-csv-xs-perl (it
provides Text::CSV_XS not Text::CSV).

It is lintian clean, however linda complains that an arch specific file
end up in /usr/share/perl5

If I have it in /usr/lib/perl5 lintian complains...

What's the correct thing to do here? the perl policy is very vague.

Since it conflicts with libtext-csv-perl should I Provide & Conflict it?

the package is availible at:

deb http://bioinfo.ucr.edu/debian-local/ testing main

PS: Also still looking for a sponsor for hmmer, availible in the same
location. The maintainer is apparently not quite mia, just very, very,
very backlogged with e-mail.

Thanks,

--

| Josh Lauricha            |