Re: GNAT 3.15p

I forgot to say another thing about the "GNU Ada Environment
Specification".

While I can live with /usr/share/ada/adainclude and
/usr/lib/ada/adalib, I definitely disagree with putting the libraries
in /usr/lib/ada/adalib.  The Debian Policy clearly states that both
static and shared libraries must go in /usr/lib.  Failing that, we
need to use an rpath when compiling, and thus we can break binary
compatibility with other dictributions.

Would that be an acceptable change to version 0.3 of the
Specification?

--
Ludovic Brenta.