wmDrawer package needs a sponsor

I'm looking for a sponsor for a package I've been maintaining outside of
the distribution since Sept 2002.  wmDrawer[1] is a WindowMaker dockapp
that provides a retractable button bar used to launch applications.
Maybe you've used it?  Maybe you'd like to use it?  I use it religiously,
and think it would be a great addition to the distribution.

[1] http://people.easter-eggs.org/~valos/wmdrawer/

I'd like to work with someone who uses WindowMaker to help me with build
dependencies for the package.  Thus far I've had a working package[2],
rebuilt for each of the 19 upstream releases over the past 11 months.
(I've also experimented with having the package in the mentors
repository[3].)  I feel like I've done my due dilligence on the package
with regard to debian policy, and want to subject it to some more official
criticism.  If you're interested in sponsoring this package, please let me
know.  I look forward to working with any responsible DD.

[2] http://cwwesley.net/debs/wmdrawer/
[3] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/wmdrawer/

	Thx,
        ~Chris