Re: Re-request for sponsor: python-albatross

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 05:20:46PM +0300, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> This is my third or fourth attempt to find a sponsor for the
> python-albatross package. So far, I've been contacted by one developer
> who was interested in sponsoring the package; he never replied to my
> reply, however, so I assume he has other things to do at the moment.

That would be me you're talking about there, I presume.  Sorry about doing a
David Copperfield on you, but as you suspect, Real Life has gotten me.  I've
also not been able to do any Python learning (as I was planning on doing) so
Albatross isn't in my "sphere of interest" as it were yet.

I'm interested in this "bribery" you mention, though... <big grin>

Seriously, though, if your attempts at finding someone else don't pan out,
contact me privately and we'll discuss it a bit further.  Or, if you can
wait until late November, I'll have Copious Free Time to learn all sorts of
things and sponsor all sorts of packages!

- Matt