RFS: xmms-null -- null output plugin for XMMS

I'm seeking a sponsor for my xmms-null[1] package.

 XMMS output plugin which simply throws the signal away.  Useful for
 testing and benchmarking.  Also useful for nullifying the output
 when using a DSP plugin for broadcasting, or if you don't have a
 soundcard.

Packages are available at these APT sources:

deb http://rune.thebasement.org/debian unstable keegan
deb-src http://rune.thebasement.org/debian unstable keegan

An ITP bug has been filed; #200580.

The Debian revision should probably be bumped up to -1, and a changelog
entry which Closes: #200580 should be added, but I'd appreciate if
someone could take a look at them before I add these finishing touches.

The packaging is very simple, using cdbs, the common Debian build
system.  An ideal sponsor would be somewhat familiar with both XMMS
and cdbs.

Thanks,

 - Keegan

[1] http://havardk.xmms.org/plugins/null_output/