RFS: Albatross

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the python-albatross package (ITP
#193574). I've been looking for a sponsor since May, and the package has
now progressed to the new upstream version that was released in July.

My wish is that prospective sponsors be prepared to do some minor
mentoring to help me iron out a few details with the package, such as
deciding how documentation should be handled and making sure I've
followed policy correctly. Albatross is written in Python, but I don't
think sponsoring this package requires very much in terms of Python
knowledge.

The source and binary packages are available at
http://people.paniq.net/~fabbe/debian/albatross/

Package details follow.

Package: python-albatross
 Albatross is a small and flexible Python toolkit for developing highly
 stateful web applications. It includes, among other things:
  * An extensible HTML templating system similar to DTML that promotes
    separation of presentation and implementation.
  * The ability to place Python code for each page in a dynamically
    loaded module, or to place each page in its own class.
  * Optional sessions.
  * Deployment as CGI programs or mod_python modules.
 .
 Homepage: http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/

Cheers,
--