Finding out order of rc scripts?

Hi,

I have a package which has an init script that depends on beeing called
after /etc/rcS.d/S40hostname but before /etc/rcS.d/S40networking. No
problem, by lucky chance it's name is netenv...

Now I would like to make sure that the order of the scripts didn't
change in recent unstable. This is problematic because I only have
woody-derived machine for my work, and pbuilder has been failing to
build a sid chroot for a couple of days (because there is no
console-tools-libs in sid currently, it seems).

So before sending the package to somebody for testing who has a running
sid, I wanted to check wether the order of the symlinks in /etc/rcS.d/
hasn't changed. S40hostname is easy, it's made via update-rc.d in the
postinst of netbase, and still has this name. However, I cannot find
where the symlink to /etc/init.d/networking is made. The script itself
comes from sysvinit, but I didn't find where this package creates
symlinks. Also in debootstrap I couldn't find anything.

Can somebody point me to the right place?

Thanks, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie