Re: Trying to make my first package...

Hello,

> You're right, thank you. The name is already fixed at:
>
>   http://www.nozav.org/debian/

Yes, in fact dpkg-buildpackage generated the correct name. I am really
amazed by the power of all these tools (pure newbie reaction, isn't it
?)...

So the problem which remains is the name of the package. Maybe a
possibility is to create a debconf page which would tell the user that
the real program name is WMxmms, and that wmxmms is another dockapp ?

Otherwise, is there someone who would be interested in sponsoring this
(very small) package ? I contacted the upstream author, who would be
very happy to see his program included in Debian.

Thanks for your help !

Julien