Re: Querying what packages are installed in postinst

'dpkg -l <package-name>' has the official answer. Of course the package
_might_ have been removed manually, but in that case the user has
already messed up with all infrastructure we care to provide =]
I belive this method should be enough.

Cheers

--

 Leo Costela