where it can be append ..

Hello.

I writed little script that prevent basic crack throught PPP,
(when you use dial-up method to use InterNet) by blocking packets
that have:
1) your source ip
2) loopback source ip
3) A,B,C class network source ip
4) D - class, multicast source ip
5) E - class, reserved source ip
6) your ISP adresses block without the peer throught you work

You need iptables installed and kernel that support iptables.
3iptables-ppp_up-rules must be in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d
3iptables-ppp_down-rules must be in /etc/ppp/ip-down.d

I attach that scripts because it very small.

QUESTION:
I think send that scripts to Michael Beattie that maintaine ppp package,
but script too trivial and need iptables package and kernel iptables
support.

For new package I think is too SMALL and too EASY.

How you think if that script can be good for anything?

Thank you.