Looking for a sponsership for starvoyager

I have published the request two weeks ago, having no repies, I am
reposting with a few more details.

I have invested some time making sure the package conforms to debian's
guidelines, and it passes lintian tests.

The package itself is splitted to two, starvoyager, containing the binary,
and noarch package starvoyager-data containing images/sounds.