Library documentation

I am packaging a simple library which I wrote for Debian (I have not
files an intent to package, but I am pretty sure that no one is rushing
to package it; at least they have not contacted me about it yet.)

Everything seems to be going well.  I am looking for some advise on
how best to document the library.  Specifically, I have two issues:

1.  I want to write a decent manpage for it.  I plan to use the sgml
    format.  I would like to find a good example of documenting a
    library using said format.  Any suggestions?

2.  I have been wrestling with doxygen documentation for the library.
    What is the best way to install such documentation (automake rules
    and debian control/rules suggestions are what I am looking for).

I have using debian to package some internal projects for quite
sometime.  I am feeling fairly confident with the process, but since
the packages where only used internally, they were never polished like
a good Debian package should be.

Oh.  And I will probably be back looking for a sponsor soon.  I have
my key signed, but not uploaded (and I have read the debian policy
docs though not recently).

Dale Hawkins

--
Now playing:
Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky - Classical Masters: Tchaikovsky - (6) - Orchestral Suite No. 4 in G Major Op. 61, Mozartiana (Preghiera

Better to have endured moments of sheer terror, than to have died having
lived life a coward.

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al