paer and escher build environments?

Hello all,

I would like to test the build of one of my packages on hppa and alpha,
as those are the architectures that failed with the old version.  I
sshed into paer and escher, and didn't see any way to do this
immediately - pbuilder requires sudo priviledges, which I don't have.
Is there another way to do the same thing as pbuilder on these boxes?

It's a relatively small program, so I suppose I could just upload and
see, but I hate to waste the buildd's time and bandwidth if this is
something I could correct before sending it to them.

TIA,
|  Stephen Gran                  | BOFH excuse #344:  Network failure -    |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | call NBC                                |