Re: plugger

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 11:33:58PM -0500, David Grant wrote:
> Were you planning on packaging mozplugger for Debian?  Or packaging plugger?

Hi David,

I received a reply this morning from Mark Masella (the original
ITP'er) saying that he was no longer interested in packaging plugger
or mozplugger and was happy for somebody else to take it up. I have
a sponsor for this package, and packages at
http://dagobah.ucc.asn.au/mozplugger/mozplugger_1.1.1-1_i386.deb

Seems you beat me to ITP'ing it. I can't seem to reach your site
though.

Regards,

Bernard.

--