Please sponsor my buildd fixes to python-expect and python-twofish

Dear Fred,
	Thanks once again for coming to the aid of my sponsorship
request on debian-mentors a few days ago. A problem has arisen though
which both of us failed to notice however. The configure scripts for
both my python packages (python-twofish and python-expect) search for
/usr/bin/python. Python 2.2 is indeed pulled in by the python2.2-dev
build-depends, but the /usr/bin/python2.2 -> /usr/bin/python is not
created in a buildd chroot unless python 2.2 itself is specified in
the build-depends. The fixed packages are at
<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/alau/debian/> and I would greatly
appreciate it if you could sponsor/upload these.

Thanks in advanced,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

PS: Don't forget to add yourself back into the Changelog as my
sponsor.

* Andrew 'Netsnipe' Lau                   Computer Science & Sturep, UNSW *
*   "apt-get into it"                        Debian GNU/Linux Packager    *
*     <netsnipe(+)debianplanet.org\0>      <alau(+)cse.unsw.edu.au\0>     *
* GnuPG 1024D/2E8B68BD 0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B 68BD *