New package, request for sponsor

Ok, I've fixed up my package a bit so that lintian doesn't complain
about the conffiles anymore and I made the gnome support optional.

I'd like somebody to sponsor this package so that I can get underway
with becoming a new maintainer.  What my package contains is a gtk based
app that keeps track of a list of alarms and notifies you when one of
the alarms expires.  It was primarily written for use in the gnome panel
but will now work on its own.

Chris