looking for a sponsor

Hello

I've written a program called demish. I would like to see that package in
Debian, but since I am not a developer (and I don't want to be one, just for
maintaining one package), I am looking for a sponor.

Description of demish:
demish builds a Debian mirror, containing only those packages (and optionally
their dependencies) that the maintainer wants, and thus gives him (almost) full
control over the size of the mirror. It is useful if you have a fast internet
connection at work/school and a laptop or a cdwriter: just make a mirror on the
laptop or cd, and update your computers at home.
Demish is written in Perl/shell and is licensed under GPL.

You can find it at http://luon.net/~admar, or put 'deb ftp://luon.net/debian
testing main' (or 'deb ftp://luon.net/debian unstable main') in your
sources.list. The current package is created with dh_make, but it is not signed,
since I don't have a gpg-key (yet).

If someone is interested in this package, please let me know (CC to me, since I
am not subscribed to this list).

Kind regards,
Admar Schoonen