Re: Packaging problems

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, javi wrote:

> you run the program it claims that a perl module called Cache.pm it's
> not present, OK I have installed manually getting from the CPAN, when
> it's installed again claim for another perl module and so on, so this is
> awfull,and more important, when a perl module it's not present, what's
> the way of installing it with a Debian package?, what if that perl module
> is not packaged?.

1) You check whether the the package in question isn't allready packaged
   For Cache.pm for example:
   http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=Cache.pm&case=insensitive&version=unstable&arch=i386&directories=yes
2) If it's not packaged you package it yourself.

*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch
	     Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11