Adoption of xcopilot: Who wants to be my sponsor?

Hi,

I noticed that the xcopilot-package has been orphaned. As I use this
package sometimes and as it is noncritical to the core of debian but
nevertheless a useful package, I'd like to adopt this package for debian.
Maybe I open a new homepage for that package at sourceforge as the old
homepage (and maintainer) is no longer available.

So I ask: Who wants to be my sponsor to upload my first packages? Some
palm experience would be good, a German native speaker would be nice
(although English is not a problem).

I bring along: experience with debian since 2.0 as a user and an admin, C,
C++, make, CVS, latex, PGP, ... and a palm III.

Cheers,
Alex.

--
Alexander Schwartz (alexander.schwartz@gmx.net)