Re: gpg keyrings.

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Santiago Vila wrote:
> James Troup wrote:
> > The canonical source for the debian keyring _is_[2] kerying.debian.org
> > (via anon-rsync); period.  The package is a convenience, nothing
> > more[3].
>
> A package which is horribly outdated is everything but a "convenience".

That, I agree with. Since the package appears not to be 'handeable' to
someone else with more time due to security reasons, it should be changed to
a README telling people to go fetch it (and NO keyrings inside)... or
removed from the archive.

At its current update ratio, that package is a liability.

  Henrique Holschuh