Re: When is DAM approval supposed to happen?

I didn't realise there were a few more people, because the new
maintainer list is sorted by application date, not DAM approval date. I'
not blaming anyone who was approved, I'm just curious how this happened?
Has tbm been made DAM?

* Ove Kaaven (ovek@arcticnet.no) wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Jan 2001, Eric Dorland wrote:
>
> > I've actually just taken a look at the applicants list
> > <http://nm.debian.org/nmlist.php> and it appears that today the DAM has
> > apprently started creating accounts again today. Unfortunately, the six
> > lucky people have apparently jumped the queue, and been rushed through
> > the process, since they were all approved by their AMs in the last two
> > weeks (most in the last two days!). I'm not sure why these six have been
> > so fortunate and this hardly seems fair to a lot of people who have been
> > waiting months for approval. I don't want this to degenerate into a
> > deluge of flames, I'm honestly just curious and I don'ty think anyone
> > likes it when someone cuts in line ahead of them.
>
> Well, I was among the ones approved now... if it makes you feel any
> better, at least I had been waiting for DAM approval a month and a half...
> (and yes, my AM was also tbm (Martin Michlmayr)... though I'm the
> maintainer of a relatively big package also...)

Eric Dorland
dorland@lords.com
ICQ: #61138586
1024D/16D970C6 097C 4861 9934 27A0 8E1C  2B0A 61E9 8ECF 16D9 70C6